Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Today..
After having a fun day with Mary and Claire down at Rivercity's, we ended on not such a good note. Savannah has been pretty fussy for no apparent reason this evening and hasn't really wanted to eat anything, fine whatever, didn't really seem that abnormal for her, but about 7 this evening I touched her head and she felt VERY warm! I went and got the thermometer right away and stuck it under her arm....she was kinda confused and kept trying to grab at it! It read 101.2!! I know that it's nothing that I should really worry about, especially considering I gave her some Tylenol and when I took it again before bed it was down to 100.4. But I just feel bad for her!! She has had explosive diarrhea for the past 2 or 3 days and now the fever...I think she is trying to cut some teeth!! 18 month molars maybe!? Who knows, I just hope she is feeling better tomorrow...I hate seeing my little girl sick! =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment