Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few things...

*Why don't my parents want to visit their Granddaughter more often!?  It really upset's me when I hear that they are going other places when they could be coming here to visit!  

*I actually worked out on my hand bike for 30 min today.

* I am starting a low/no carb diet today....good luck to me!

*  I think I am going to start blogging what I eat each day and if/how much I exercise and see if that keeps me motivated enough to stick with it. (sorry if that bores anyone who actually reads this)

*  I had 2 cups of coffee for breakfast, 1/2 a pre made deli sandwich from the commissary for lunch, A piece of sauteed chicken for dinner, a single cup of coffee after the chicken, A grande cinnamon dolce skinny latte after Target and before Lowes.  

*  I had way too much coffee today!!

*  I need to calm down and not let little things piss me off so bad!

*  I am really happy Savannah is asleep!

*  I am hungry!!  =(

*  My damn cat threw up on our quilt...it was gross!!

*  I am sleepy and going to bed soon!!   Night Night!  =)

No comments: