Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sunday Night..
















I put Savannah to bed as usual and then went straight to my room to turn on the monitor.  I sat there and watched her for a few.  There is a body pillow in place of where a bed rail would be because we only have the mattress and box springs not a frame or anything on her bed yet.  So while I am watching her I see that she moves her head onto the body pillow, then she swings her arm over, then just a few seconds later she swings her leg over the body pillow and was pretty much laying on top of it.  Within moments her and the body pillow rolled right onto the floor!  As disturbed as this is going to sound, I started cracking up!!  It was kinda funny because I kept thinking "If you keep going you are going to fall!!"  Well she did, and it took her about 30 seconds to realize what had happen and then she went to screaming!   I went in there and put her back in bed and I swear that she slept in the same position all night long....head on her pillow...and didn't move!!!  She wasn't hurt or anything, I am pretty sure it just scared her.  Silly little girl!  =)

No comments: