Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring Cleaning...

Well not really so much cleaning as trying to get rid of a lot of stuff!  I feel like my house is falling in on me with the amount of stuff we have that we don't need!!  I have posted some stuff on my web gallery ( http://gallery.mac.com/svrabel) but it is only a portion of what I need to sell!  I will be updating the gallery daily with new things so check back frequently too see what I have for sale!  We had a yard sale last year and while we made a good bit of money, we let things go for so much less than we should of.  I hate the the people who argue over every price so I figured I would try to sell somethings via internet before I attempt to do a yard sale again.  All the prices are open for negotiation if need be.  I actually sold our 32 inch TV tonight for $100!  I am happy about that because it was taking up a lot of room and I wanted it gone...and now it is!  Hopefully I can do good with this and not have to have a yard sale this year....we'll see!?!  

Let's see...nothing really new going on around here.  Savannah has been fussy tonight, but I think her tummy hurts.  It kinda sucks because I haven't been feeling well tonight which makes it hard for me to deal with her fussing when I don't feel good either!  But being the mom means I have to suck it up and tend to her needs first.  I guess I don't mind, she is my little girl after all.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for both of us!  

I am almost through the first book I have read since the last Harry Potter book came out and I forgot how much I LOVE reading!  I guess I should say how much I love reading books regarding forensic science!  I love all the mystery and suspense that goes along with these books!  I am going to make it a habit to read more from now on!  =)

No comments: