Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Slight Snag...

So, it's been really exciting doing the bathroom, mainly because of how smoothly the projects have been going.  Shawn has been doing an amazing job and I am so proud of him!!  Last night he decided to bring the vanity into the bathroom and see how it would look once he hooked it all up, well that's when we ran across the snag!  The vanity we picked out doesn't work with where the plumbing currently is.  I knew everything was going way too smoothly and we were bound to hit a snag at some point, so now we are going to have to move the plumbing like 6 or 8 inches over.  I guess in the big picture this isn't that big of a deal but it still kinda sucks because we were so close to being done!!  Our neighbor across the street does construction on high end homes and offered to help Shawn with the plumbing in our bathroom when he got to that project (going from a single sink to a double) so I hope that offer stands and he will be willing to help us on this little venture.  I don't know how comfortable I am letting Shawn tackle plumbing by himself if our neighbor can't help.  Wish us luck that we don't accidently flood the bathroom or something stupid like that!!  =)  

No comments: