* I want an outdoor play thing like what Mary has for my back yard!!
* I am so proud of Savannah for doing so so good in her full size bed!!
* We are more than likely going to stay in the Navy for the long haul and want to go to Connecticut next!
* I think we are going to rent out our house when we leave rather than sell it.
* I would love to re sod my entire back yard with some really good grass because we don't have any grass...it's all sand, dirt, and weeds!! I can only imagine how expensive that would be!
* We are remodeling our guest bathroom this weekend and I am a little scared of the process.
* I wish I could hire a maid to clean my house because I just can't keep up!
* I need to loose 20 pounds but am not motivated enough to stick to a diet and exercise plan.
* I wish there were more things to do around here so I wouldn't spend somedays not leaving the house.
OK so that was pretty random but just had to get it off my chest. G'Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment