Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lot's of stuff quickly....

*  Friday night I left Savannah with Shawn, and Bridget and I went down to River City's to do some much needed shopping!

*  Friday Night, while Shawn was watching Savannah, he tiled the bathroom!!

*  Shawn bought me a new camera that we got a crazy good deal on!!  

* I finished my book "Carved in Bone" by Jefferson Bass, and am now onto the second book in the series "Flesh and Bone."  I really love forensic science books!!  

*  Bridget picked Savannah up at 11:30am on Saturday and stayed with her until about the same time on Sunday!!

*  Shawn and I had a wonderful saturday date night!!  We ate dinner at Maggiano's again!  

*  Shawn grouted the bathroom this morning and it looks so good!!  

*  Savannah can be so difficult sometimes.  This "I want to do everything myself" phase is really annoying!!

*  Girl Scout Cookies are going to be the death of me!!!

*  I really don't want Shelby anymore, but don't have the heart to give her away!  I don't know what to do!!

*  I need to go to bed, I am very sleepy!!


No comments: