I was talking to my mom last night and I was telling her about when we went to Lucky Dawgs. I told her how much of a ham and attention grabber Savannah is. It got me thinking about how much life and personality this kid has. Savannah has no fear either. She loves going up to strangers and striking up conversations or just saying hi. At Lucky Dawgs, she had a table of 2 older men laughing because she was dancing to the music with her elbows going back and forth and shaking her butt. As she was doing this she was also looking out of the corner of her eye towards me to see if I was watching her because the dancing was just a diversion for her real plan, to dart around the corner to where the sidewalk chalk was. After her "cute" moment, she took off. I knew where she was going, but seeing as it was around the corner and I couldn't see her I yelled for her to come back, but of course she didn't. I heard Bridget saying "I got her." She is a sly little booger.
At Publix, Savannah and I were waiting to check out and Savannah decided to spin around in the cart to face me. Well like 4 adults came over all nervous like she was going to fall. I told them that she was ok but they still hovered. Once Savannah saw that they were there, she turned back around and pulled out all the charm! I finished unloading the basket onto the belt thing and when I looked back she had 6-8 people laughing and talking to her. It was hysterical!
Of course I got the usual, "how do you do it?" questions. But then the focus turned back on Savannah. I just marveled at the affect she had on these people.
Shawn and I are both fairly outgoing people, but we have nothing on Savannah. I hope that she will continue to be this bubbly, outgoing kid and turn into a bubbly, outgoing adult.
1 comment:
LOVE Lucky Dawgs! Should I be ashamed to say their fried bologna sandwich is the BEST?
Post a Comment