Friday, January 16, 2009

Dry all day!

Ok I know, enough with the potty posts.  But seriously I am so damn excited!! Savannah didn't pee once in her diaper while she was awake!!  We were out all evening and she had no problem using the public restrooms and went right away when I took her!!  I am one happy momma and she is one very excited little girl!!  =)

2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

Way to go, Big Girl!

Never feel bad about potty training posts. I think that's one the biggest things a kid can learn to do. To me, after three kids, potty training ended up being such a turning point for our family. It's like they grow up right in front of your eyes.

Keri Alane said...

I completely agree with Miss Hope!!! Potty Training is such a huge task that takes each child a different amount of time to achieve! I am just getting finished with potty training Cami and it was no easy task! I think our biggest downfall was the pull ups! She became reliant on the fact that she could go potty in them and not make a huge mess! She would keep her panties dry and then at nap time within 5 min of being in the pull up she needed to be changed!! I bought a vinyl fitted sheet and we have now been in Panties day and night for a month now and she has only had 2 night time accidents! We have had a couple of her just being lazy daytime incidents! But in the last 2 weeks we have had none! Wooo hooo!! Good luck with potty training it can be a long road but so worth it in the end!!