Friday night was the annual Submarine Birthday Ball. Shawn and I did not go last year and instead Shawn took over duty for someone who wanted to go, and I babysat Claire so Mary and Justin could go. But this year my friends simply were not letting me get outa going. Shawn's command paid for everyones tickets, which was awesome! I found my dress at David's Bridal on clearance for $65.00 and then with 20 bucks of alterations to take up the shoulders, I got a pretty great dress for $85.00! Mari did Shawn and I a huge favor and kept Savannah all night so we didn't have to worry about getting back to pick her up. We had a pretty great time. It was awesome to get that dressed up with all of our friends and take pictures. =)

Shawn and I

Oanh, Me, and Mary



I got to wear the pearls Shawn got me for Christmas and they were beautiful with the dress!

2 comments:
You both looked so nice. Sheila your dress is beautiful. Glad you had FUN and your friend watched Savannah for the night. Luv ya, Cathy
Wow! You look gorgeous! That is a perfect color for you. It looks like you had a fabulous time. :)
Post a Comment