The weekend following Disney was a pretty busy one, for Savannah at least. Last Saturday, there was a last minute change in plans that had us meeting friends at the zoo. Shawn and I had planned on taking Savannah on Sunday and Bridget and Pat were going to take Savannah to the beach on Saturday, but because the weather called for warmer temps on Sunday we changed it up. The weather was really beautiful and Savannah had a great time. She got to feed the giraffe's again which she always enjoys. I didn't take many pics at all because I was kinda pictured out because of Disney, but here are 2 cute ones.


Sunday, Bridget and Pat came over and Picked up the kid and took her to the Beach. Savannah LOVES the beach!! She loves going with Bridget and Pat too. It does very much suck that I can't take her to the beach, because you can just tell from the pictures she has a wonderful time!









1 comment:
Savannah sure is happy no matter what she is doing. That child is a bundle of joy to be around. (Now I know you have your days but you have to admit she is a good girl). Glad she had fun at the zoo and of course at the beach. I know she enjoys going with Bridget. Love, Cathy
Post a Comment