Ok, this was our last day at Disney, so this will be my last Disney post. We left Animal Kingdom for last and honestly, it was so damn crowded that we didn't hang around too long. We did let Savannah do the character greeting with Mickey and his friends in their safari gear. She loved it, naturally!

Keeping herself amused while we waited to meet a character.





The Safari ride was just as cool as I remembered. But it was a lot better this time, because Savannah could see the animal too! We left right after this and ate lunch off Disney property and then went back to the hotel where Shawn, Savannah and I crashed and took a hell of a nap! Shawn was sick and really needed to sleep.
After we all woke up, we slowly got going again. We headed back to Magic Kingdom since our first time there was rainy.


Shawn and his parents while we were waiting for the Spectro Magic parade to start. The parade was amazing!!! EVERYTHING had lights on it, including the people just walking in the parade. Savannah LOVED it. I didn't get any pics of the parade it's self though.
After the Parade, we watched the Firework show and then headed over to the kiddy area to let Savannah have some fun of her own! We took full advantage of the extra magic hours and ended up not leaving the park until it closed at midnight!! It was so worth it!

Shawn and Savannah on the tea cups!

Me and Savannah in Pooh's house at Pooh's Corner Playground


hehe....'nuf said!

I'm going to leave this one alone..lol! =)

Savannah and Shawn also rode the Dumbo ride, but I didn't get a pic. This was the last ride of the night. Grandma and Shawn rode the Carousel with Savannah and then we headed back to the hotel.
Overall, I think we all had an amazing time at Disney. Thanks to the "Salute the Military" deals they had going, we were able to spend those 4 fun filled days with Shawn's parents also, which was great! Shawn and I still have 2 5 day passes and will be making 2 more mini trips to Disney before the year is up. Very much looking forward to it. =)

2 comments:
Great pics. YES we did have an amazing time at Disney. The best vacation we have had. We love you all very much. Luv ya all, Mom
I finally checked out your Disney pictures. They are so cute! Savannah is such a doll.
Post a Comment