Alright, so day two started us off at Hollywood Studios. We headed straight for the Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith roller coaster. When we got up to TOT, I asked the lady if Wheelchairs went anywhere special and she told me no unless I had a fast pass or a guest assistance card. I am thinking "A what??" So she told me to go to guest services and ask about it, so we did. LET ME TELL YOU.....this was the best thing EVER!! It is like an instant fast past. I don't have to wait for hardly ANYTHING! OMG! We got to get in the fast past lane for any ride that had it and more often then not, when the employees saw me, they went ahead and pulled me, and anyone with me, to the front or where ever wheelchair entry was. We didn't have to wait more than 10 min for ANY ride!! It was fabulous!! Seriously, as bad as this is going to sound, I can't imagine going to disney and not being in a wheelchair!! Great parking, head of line privileges....can't beat that!! lol (Hey, might as well take advantage of being disabled, right?)

Shawn and I after riding the Rockin' Roller Coaster...SO FUN!

Waiting in line for the Playhouse Disney Show

One of her new "Silly Faces"

Sucks this pic didn't really turn out! Waiting for the Playhouse Disney Show

Me and Savannah



Meeting Leo and Annie

Mid-day snooze! She was OUT!!

We went back to Epcot to do the countries that evening

Savannah enjoying her dinner....a Mickey Mouse icecream!! YUM!



Meeting Donald in "Mexico"

Savannah and her Grandparents

Me and my family!!

4 comments:
How cool was that? I don't see a thing wrong with "rolling" to the front, girl! I have to say, though, the nap picture is the sweetest!
i have to say seeing disney with someone with a who had those same "perks" was great. my dad got us going to the front everywhere!
xoxo
ronee
Yeah it's pretty awesome, so anyone who wants to take me to disney as their "fast pass" just let me know!!! hehe
Sheila,
I will never go to Disney without you again....The Fast Pass was the best (even though we didn't go on as many rides as Shawn and you did). It was great. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of being disabled:). Shawn was about to make me disabled as fast as he was walking. Everything was great though. No complaints about anything. Thanks for taking the old grandparents with you. Luv ya!
Post a Comment