While we were trying to plan our Disney trip, I really wanted to throw in a Character Dining. I was pretty disappointed when I was told that they were all full, but seeing as we were going during one of those "peak" times, I wasn't really surprised. So Tues. afternoon while Savannah napped, Shawn and I set out to explore the resort. We ended up stopping by guest services and just checking to see if there were any character dinings availiable, and sure enough they had a Playhouse Disney Breakfast (which is what I really wanted) for the next morning! We booked it and it was so worth it, let me tell you!!!

All of us at Hollywood Studios....notice there is no one else there..yeah, that's because it's super freakin' early and no one else was at the park!! lol


Savannah meeting June from The Little Einstein's!

And Leo....oh Leo, he was screwing with my FIL pretty good, I think we were all amused, but him. hehe Cathy got those pictures!

Meeting Goliath from JoJo's Circus

She INSISTED that PeePaw was in the picture with her!! It was cute!

Riding the tram over to Magic Kingdom...Savannah loved this part!



Oh yeah, meeting Tigger and Pooh!!



This was funny, because this was the first Character that talked, so Savannah was telling her all about meeting Pinocchio and they were comparing bows and Savannah told her that her mommy made her bow. It was cute!

My two Aliens!

No comments:
Post a Comment