* Savannah is now going to school in big girl panties! She is doing so fabulous it's amazing!! She naps in a pull up, but almost always wakes up dry, and she still sleeps in a night time diaper and wakes up dry about 50% of the time. But during the day, she is potty trained! She is even getting really, really good about telling us when she needs to go rather than us having to remember when the last time she went (which we still try and do regardless!). It was a much, much easier process than I thought it was going to be and I am so proud of her for it! =)
* Savannah's school is having a consignment sale where a percentage of the sales go to help build the new playground at their new building for next year. This is a great opportunity for all those mommies out there to find some great deals on clothes, toys, bedding, and loads of other stuff! The sale is going to be at Bright Beginnings Morning School located on Point Peter road right off of 40. The school is behind the police station, Friday May 1st from 8am-1pm and Sat May 2nd from 8am-Noon. Saturday is half off day! Anything that is left will be half off! Mary and I are going to have a lot of our stuff there for sale too!
* Today, Mary is another year older, as she put it, and I want to wish her a VERY Happy Birthday! (Your card will be late, sorry!! lol)
* Shawn and I are on a diet this week. I still need to loose about another 10 pounds. I want to be under a certain number that I haven't been under since I was in high school. To date I have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 years and while I am very happy about that, I still want to loose a little more. Shawn is really wanting to get into better shape and can't diet on his own, so I have made meal plans for us and stocked the fridge, freezer, and pantry with healthy options. We are exercising in the evenings by me riding my bike (I will have to post a pictures soon, it's pretty cool) and Shawn jogs with Savannah in the jogging stroller. When we get back from our ride/jog, we put the dogs on their leash and go on another short walk so Savannah can ride her bike and the dogs can go on a walk. So far it's working out really well and I hope to keep up this great routine we have going!
* I am really debating wether or not to get my hair highlighted. I have never colored my hair with the exception of once in high school where I had them die the front few strands of hair blond..anyone else remember that fad? Yeah I did it, but that's the only color my hair has ever seen. For some reason I have an itch to put highlights in my hair. I don't want anything too dramatic, but I would love to bring out some of the natural red as well as some lighter brown. Who knows. I know if I start it's something that I will have to keep up and and I don't know that I will want to keep spending money on my hair..I am pretty cheap! lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment