Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day One...EPCOT!!

After all the Easter fun, we got on the road and headed to Disney.  The awesome thing is that Disney is only a 3 hour drive from our house so even with us leaving at about noon, we were at EPCOT by about 4:30.  We went straight to the Nemo ride and Savannah got to ride with her grandparents and Shawn and I shared a clam alone!  I have to admit that I probably enjoy those types of rides just as much as my 2 year old!  =)  The ride is so cute and the aquarium afterwards is very neat also!  




Shawn, PeePaw, and Savannah
She did not want to go into the shark, but I told Shawn to just take her and not tell her what he was doing, after I took the picture, Savannah asked to see it and then said "Sharks gonna eat Nanna" "I scared"  lol
Savannah and her Grandparents after the Nemo ride
Savannah in pure heaven!  MICKEY MOUSE!!  She was so thrilled to see all the characters and did so, so good!!  She had no fear whatsoever!  She was so cute with them and even people around us were commenting on how cute she was with them!!  

Pluto!
Minnie!

Donald!
and of course..Goofy!  We got a picture with all of us and Mickey Mouse, but it is on my MIL's camera so I will have to post it later. (If it's any good..lol)

We didn't do the tour of countries (this day), but we did stick around for the show.  It was pretty amazing!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pics turned out great....Savannah had so much fun and of course we did too....I enjoyed the rides too and especially not having to wait in line for very long.Seeing her face light up around all the characters was priceless....she was not afraid of anything but maybe the shark....Cathy:)