We had our first ever ER visit with Savannah last night. I have been laid up in bed all weekend with what I can only assume is a mild case of the flu, so Shawn and Savannah went to Target Sunday after her nap. They hadn't been home 15 min when I heard a crash from my bedroom and Shawn gasp. He came running with Savannah in his arms into our bathroom and laid her on the counter because blood was pouring out of her head. He grabbed a wash rag and was able to stop the bleeding and we put some gauze and Band-Aids on her forehead and went to the ER. A little over 3 hours later they glued her forehead shut and sent us on our way. She was a trooper throughout the whole ordeal. I was very impressed and proud of her. She is doing fine now and I am keeping her on Motrin incase she had a headache or the gash hurts, which I mean come on, it's gotta! It just hurts me looking at it.
It was a very, very scary sight seeing blood pouring from your child's forehead, but it could of been a lot worse. She should be just fine. =)

My poor little girl

2 comments:
That poor baby! From personal experience with Em, the glue stuff is amazing!! Sooo much better than stitches! Give her hugs and kisses from Aunt Kelly!
OUCH! i am proud of you and Shawn for the way yall handled you first emergency..kiss her boo boo from Frannie and tell her i love her
Post a Comment