Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Blogger Question!!
I hope someone out there can help me. I see on some peoples blogs that they post a bunch of pictures in one post. How do you do that? Blogger will only let me upload 5 pics into one blog so I end up having to post several times if I have a lot of pics I want to put up. Is there another way to post pictures and I am missing it!? Help me!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If I have more than 5 I just upload them 5 at a time I don't start a new post each time you could also try a slideshow!!
Brilliant!! I never thought about trying to upload twice!! Thanks I will try that! =)
That's what I do as well. It used to take a whole lot longer when blogger only let you post one at a time!
Post a Comment