Last Saturday night we had our Final Fling. We had it at Peppers Mexican Restaurant where they set up a great fajita and taco buffet. We had games and raffle baskets. It was adults only so I got a sitter!! We all had a blast! =)

So throughout the patrol some of us participated in a secret pal game. Basically we each filled out a survey and then it was anonymously mailed to someone else. Through out the patrol you send weekly little gifts to your secret pal. Well, my secret pal sent me some really wonderful things, but on the night of Final Fling we reviled ourselves. Mary was my secret pal! She gave me the best gift of all Sat. night.....a necklace!! OK so those of you who have read Twilight will understand the necklace, those of you who haven't...GO READ IT! lol Ok well Mary knows how much I loved the series and made me this necklace! I LOVE IT! It is too damn cute! I actually went ahead a put it on and it hung around my neck next to the diamond necklace Shawn got me. =) I know I am a total dork, but I am ok with that and I love my new necklace!! Thanks Mary!!!! =)


2 comments:
I'm glad you like it so much! I hope Shawn will like it too. :)
Great necklace! I am a total twilight addict.
Post a Comment