Saturday found me at a friend's baby shower. Mari and I put together a few games and I made her a tummy time mat (will post picture later) and I also attempted my second diaper cake. I think these are just so darn cute, and they make great center pieces on the present table! On this one I actually hot glued the ribbon together and hot glued the bows on. The last time I was lazy and used safety pins to secure the ribbon and then just taped the animals on the front. Very lame! This time was much better. Her nursery is black and white themed (having a boy) and she like more modern stuff, so the black and white fit her perfectly. The splash of green on top with the froggy set it off really good! (Her blanket I made her was with frog material coincidently!)

3 comments:
How cute!! I wanna try and make one of these sooo badly but am scared that I will screw it up!! Your creativity seems neverending i wish I had a more crafty side!!
that is super super cute!
You rock!
Post a Comment