for all you other Twilight addicts I came across a neat website for the upcoming New Moon movie and thought I would share. They update it often!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Twilight
We did it, we went to Walmart at 11 last friday and stood in line until midnight to get a copy of Twilight! But the crappy thing was that they only had the single disc version and clearly that wasn't going to do! So the next day Shawn, Savannah, and I went to River City's so he could get his Best Buy fix and I could get a better copy of Twilight. They had a 2 disc special feature copy there so I picked that one up, but I still had the Walmart copy because I wasn't going to let go of one without having another one. After Best Buy we went to Target, and bless them, they had a 3 disc special features and extended features copy!!! So, needless to say, I picked up that copy too!! So I have 3 copies of Twilight right now! lol! The crazy thing is that all 3 copies cost exactly the same, but the one at Target has the most extra stuff! The other two will be returned. I have already watched it twice! hehe! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment