My dad and Parvin spent every second we were not out of the house, cleaning my entire house!! My garage, you know the one I complain about all the time, had a path wide enough for me to get in and out but that was about it, now we could fit one of our cars in there!! We loaded up all the crap and drove it out to the edge of the county landfill and dropped it off...it cost a whopping 2 dollars to dump everything! Now all the stuff is better organized and freed up so much space!! They cleaned both bathrooms, all the bedrooms, both living rooms, dining room, and kitchen top to bottom!! I honestly don't know what is wrong with them, it's almost like they like to do house work!!! =)
I dropped everyone but Matt off at the air port yesterday and it was a very bitter sweet goodbye! In one way, I am happy to have my house back to myself, but it hurt me so much to see them go. My heart was aching and I was sobbing having to say goodbye to people who would do anything for us. It is really making me rethink our long term plans!
Matt, Savannah and I are headed to the water park so I am off to get ready!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment