* I have to get Shelby into the Vet to get her shots (on base) so I can take her to our regular vet to get bloodwork because she is about to run out of her seizure medicine. I normally don't take them to the base for shots but I want to save the money this time and put it toward getting bloodwork on both dogs to make sure everything is ticking good inside. Shelby's seizures are no fun. From what I have been told, and witnessed, it doesn't cause her any pain, but it is absolutely heartbreaking to watch her go through one of them. I seriously freaked out the first time I saw one and was crying so hard because I thought she was going to die. This actually happened the evening after I had surgery on my ankle, not fun!
* Savannah was being "not so nice" to a few kids yesterday and it has thrown me for a loop. I don't know what her problem is, but I will 100% not accept that. She better get her act together with a quickness!
* Today is day 3 on South Beach and I have done very good! I am actually proud of myself because it is hard for me to stick with things like this. But it seems like the first 2 days were more of a struggle and today will be fairly easy. I have a great meal plan worked out along with very healthy snacks. I weighted myself the other day and was actually shocked that the number was about 5lbs less than I thought it was going to be. My goal is to loose 10 lbs by the time hubby gets home. I am excited!! =)
* So, Wednesday evening when I got back home, I opened my garage and saw something pretty large scurry across the floor. My first thought was black widow. I got out of the van without Savannah and went to check it out. Sure enough there was the red hour glass mark on this huge spiders ass! This spider was very fast, the damn thing got away before I could find something to kill it with. It is living in a pile of baseboards that need to go to the dump, which brings me to my next complaint.....my garage is so gross!!!! I am going to get in there soon and start cleaning and debugging!! EWWW!!
* I will not be eating out for 2 weeks while I am on phase one of SB. This should be really good for my bank account!! =)
* I am going to be sewing a lot today and I am very happy!!
* The weekend is here!! Wahoo!!! =)

1 comment:
You better get that kid's act together. I can't have her beating up on Claire! lol
I can't wait to see all that you are sewing!
Post a Comment