Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I love my daughter!!!

Seriously, I love my daughter!  Throughout Savannah's short 2 year life, her temperament seems to go in spurts for a length of 3-4 months.  For 3-4 Months she will be a complete devil child!  Non cooperative, fussy, won't listen, and just plain drives me crazy.  But then for the next 3-4 months she turns into the daughter I love having, which is where we are right now!!!  Savannah is being so darn good!  She listens, cooperates, helps mommy do things like feed the dogs and do the laundry!  She is really into giving hugs and kisses, although her giving is kiss is presenting you her cheek and letting you kiss her!!!  It's still super cute!  She wakes up all smiles in the morning and after her nap.  She is talking more and lets me know what she wants which is a great change from the guessing game it use to be!   I am just doing so much better this patrol because she is not stressing me out anywhere near what she did last patrol!!  Tonight when we were leaving Mary's house, I asked Savannah to give Claire a hug and kiss goodbye, she did and in such a gentle way!!  I really hope this phase lasts a long, long time!!  =)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yes, she has been very sweet lately, but I never thought she was a devil child anyway!

Sheila said...

yeah that's funny because I think she just saved that little part for me!!