Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today...

* I am watching a friends dog and he is wearing me out!  Dungee is a 7 month old boxer puppy and I am just so use to my little puntable old fart dogs who just lay around the house until I make them go outside to pee.  This dog has a lot of energy and *no pun intended* follows me around the house like a lost puppy!  He is really cute and very sweet, I am just not use to having a puppy around!  

*  I just recently learned that the movie theatre in town does free kids movies on tues and thurs with dollar popcorn and soda, I believe.  I am going to take Savannah on tuesday, depending on what movie they are showing.  I was going to go today, but choose to go to tumbling instead and let her run around like a psycho girl!  I think the move thing will be fun!  

*  I haven't been to the aquatic center in too long and I am turning white again...I NEED TO GO TAN!!  =)

*  I have so many returns to do, but most of them require me to go down to Jax and with gas prices, I am very hesitant to go!  I can't wait to live somewhere where it doesn't take 45 min to get to decent shopping!!  They need to stop building all the damn subdivisions around here and build a f*ing target or something worth while!!  

*  I am watching Last Comic Standing and although I am sure there are going to be some funny people, I don't think anyone can top Josh Blue from either last season or 2 seasons ago I don't remember.  Holy hell he was funny as shit!!  

*  I have no plans for tomorrow so far, I hope I can find something fun to do!!  

*  I am really tired so I am calling it a night early!  =)


No comments: