Friday, June 13, 2008

WTH!?

How come things that seem so obvious suddenly occur to me weeks later!?  I got diagnosed with having ring worm (gag) a few weeks ago.  I had a rash for a few months and finally went to the doctor and we agreed it is probably ring worm.  Well the doctor put me in a RX and when I got it filled they gave me 6 tubes of cream along with a refill.  I am suppose to put this cream on 3 times a day and continue for a week after the rash is gone.  So I opened one tube and have just been using that one, so there have been multiple times I have thought to put on the cream but it was in the other room and I got distracted or I wasn't home.  Me, being the brilliant person I am, realized this morning that since I have 6 tubes I could *DUH* put one in my bedroom, one in the living room, and keep one with me!!!!   Good grief, sometimes the most obvious ideas just escape me!!  =)  

1 comment:

Mary said...

LOL-glad you figured that one out!