Monday, June 16, 2008

A Bit Overwhelming....

On friday I stared my "spring cleaning" or better yet my "time to get rid of all of our JUNK".  We have so much random stuff that it is very overwhelming!!  I have at least 8 huge plastic bins full of stuff for our next garage sale.  A lot of it is clothes that are hardly ever worn, but I outgrew them and know that if I loose weight I am going to want to go and buy new clothes so I am not even bothering saving anything!  I still have some maternity stuff that is in great condition as well as shirts and skirts with tags still on them!!  I am debating wether to do ebay with some of the stuff or just say screw it and sell it in the garage sale.  I would get more money threw ebay but it is a lot of hassle to write the listings, take pictures and then wait the alloted days to see if/what it sells for.  I guess I need to see how much ebay stuff I have and if it will be a significant amount difference.  Ultimately I would like to condense the two extra closets down to one, but I won't be able to tell if that will happen until Shawn goes through all of his crap and agrees it is crap and it needs to go!!  

No comments: