Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a Croc!

"Why would anyone spend that much money on a pair of shoes that the kid is going to out grow in a few months!!??"  That was my thinking when I saw any little kid in Crocs.  "I won't ever get Savannah any Crocs, that's just stupid"  Well it's funny how things change and how stupid I was to think that they were not worth the money.  I finally broke down and had Mary pick me up not just one pair, but 2 pairs of Crocs from the Croc store in Jax!  Let me tell you how much I LOVE these shoes!!  They are not only cute as hell, but Savannah loves them and can put them on and take them off by herself which is wonderful since she is in the "I need to do it by myself phase!"  These things are great and I wish I was walking so I could buy a pair for myself!  So I completely stand corrected in the little kids and Crocs department!!  YAY for Crocs!  =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I told you they were worth it! Savannah looks adorable in her new little Crocs!