
For the past 8 weeks or so Mary, Britney and I have been planning the final fling party for our boat. Last night we had the party and it came together great! We had a great turn out, awesome food and service, fun games, and fun door prizes along with 3 big gift baskets that were raffled off. The theme of our party was "All American" and a few people choose to dress up which made it that much more fun. We had Miss America (Mary) Miss America Barbie 2010, and a base ball player! I didn't dress up because I couldn't wrap my head around something to be that represents america, so I just wore a fun red white and blue head band.
It was really great to get away from the kids for an evening and have a girls night out! =)
(Picture: Mary, Me, Bridget on my lap)

2 comments:
I think we did a great job planning the party and I had a great time!
You guys did a great job! It was a lot of fun and I was so happy to get out "late" without my little shadow!!!
Post a Comment