* Savannah HAS to buckle the chest snap in her car seat, god forbid I try and do it she freaks out!! In a way it is cute that she is in the "I want to do it myself" phase, but more often than not I just want to do it so we can get on with our day!! errrr!
* Savannah and Claire played in the pool in Mary's back yard and I can not stress how cute these girls are together! They both have their own personality and putting them together there is never a dull moment and they are constantly making us laugh!!
* I think I was sadly mistaken in talking to someone about a matter that I thought I could trust them with and it has come back to bite me in the ass. Lesson Learned!
* I am very much considering potty training Savannah when the guys go back out. She is showing some signs that she is ready and is very interested in the potty. I think it would take me staying in the house for a few days and working with her all day, but she is a very smart little girl and I think she will catch on rather quickly. We will see.

No comments:
Post a Comment