Thursday morning Matt, Savannah and I woke up early and were at the zoo by 10! We had an amazing time! I am so glad we got a membership because I can take 4 guests under the age of 18 with me for free, so it did not cost us anything to get into the zoo! Savannah was so good and had a wonderful time finding all the animals in each exhibit. She would look and look and when she spotted the right animal she would point and say "air is!"

We have been to the zoo 2 or 3 other times but this was the first visit where the line wasn't freakishly long to feed the giraffe and I felt like Savannah is old enough to get a kick out of feeding the giraffe.

And she did! She absolutely loved it!!

Me and my baby!

Feeding the Lorikeets! Savannah kept trying to grab the bird!

Us again!

Matt's first time to feed Lorikeets!

No comments:
Post a Comment