* I can't even begin to explain how much I love my daughter. I adore night time because it is when we go into her room and I get to lay in bed with her and read to her. As she is getting older she is able to interact more and more with the different books we read. She is also able to tell me which books she does not want to read and say yes to the ones she does. While reading books, she randomly leans over and gives me hugs and it just melts my heart. When we have finished reading our 3-5 books and give all our hugs and kisses, she actually continues to "read" more books in the dark in her room. She will also sit and read in the mornings for god knows how long before she gets out of bed and knocks on the door to let me know she wants out. I hope she continues to let me read to her for a long time, or at least until she can read to me!!
* Savannah and I are going with friends of ours garage sale hunting tomorrow morning! We are getting up super early and hitting the sales! I am on the look out for a few particular items and I hope I can find them!!
* Hello, my name is Sheila and I am addicted to SHOPPING!!! I really have a problem! The thing is, I am addicted to bargain shopping! So very rarely do I spend a lot of money at once, but I do tend to spend a little bit all the damn time!! I really need the weather to cool off so we can spend more time outside at the park instead of inside the stores!!
* My daughter is going to be 2 on Sunday and I seriously can't believe it. I feel so blessed to have Savannah in my life. She is such a wonderful little girl and I can see so much of myself in her. Shawn and I plan to expand our family in the near future, but in the mean time, we are going to soak up every second of Savannah because she won't be a baby too much longer!
* I am over summer already and need fall to get here!
* I am tired and going to try and get to bed before 1 tonight!!

1 comment:
So neat to hear how much you're enjoying Savannah. I thought the 2's were supposed to be a challenge but I've just loved them so far. It's so nice to interact and actually know what your child's personality is. Happy Birthday to Savannah (a bit early) and I fully agree that fall needs to get here. If only the temps would cool a bit and we could have some changing leaves (wishful thinking)!!! Take care.
Post a Comment