* Shawn came home for a little while after being gone for weeks. It was great! He did, however, leave again for a very short while and we are both looking forward to him coming home for good....until the next run of course.
* I took Shelby and Roscoe to the vet on base today and I had Savannah with me. Can I tell you how much fun that was! Savannah wasn't even the problem, it is my freak ass dogs that want to get all of us tangled in their leashes!! The people there are really nice and some huge guy in uniform helped me out of the clinic because it was packed and Roscoe wasn't budging because he got scared..silly dog! They both checked up fine for the most part. Shelby is fat, Roscoe has a strange growth on his nose, and both of them could use dentals. Shawn is going to be so thrilled about all of this...money, money, money!!
* My baby is turning 2 in 5 days! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday she was turning one!! My closet floor is filled with all of the random gifts I have gotten her over the past few months! I still have to go get her a few "bigger" gifts and decide if we are going to have a little party or not. Originally we were not going to because we were going to be going to St. Louis, but since that isn't happening anymore, we might have a small get together with some of our friends and Savannah's friends.
* For anyone who doesn't understand, Shawn is in the Navy. Unlike regular jobs, the Navy owns you. They tell you when, where, and what you can and can't do. There is no way around this, it's just how it is. If you want to go out of town, you have to get permission from your command and even if you have permission, they can, at the last minute, take it away from you. It is hard a hell to plan anything because schedules fluctuate so much you pretty much have to do things at the last minute and sometimes it just doesn't work out for the best. We were planning a trip to St. Louis to visit Shawn's brother before he goes overseas with the Air National Guard. Because we were having to book the tickets last minute because Shawn's schedule changed so much, the tickets themselves were going to be around $1200!! That does not include what we would pay for baggage there and back, boarding all 3 animals while we were gone, and possibly having to pay to board the car at the airport. If you add all of this up we are probably getting close to $1500 or more. If we could plan a trip with a little more time we could get the price down to around $700 which is actually doable. It sucks to have to once again disappoint family because of the Navy.
* Savannah has been eating her lunch for over half an hour now. Seriously why is she eating so slow!! Every time I think she is done and I ask her she says "no" and takes another bite! If I haven't said it before, feeding this child is one of the most stressful events ever!!!
* Why do I love Mac and Cheese so much!? I seriously could eat it everyday! Of course that is one of the foods that is a trigger food for me so I have completely cut it out of my diet. I can't just take a bite or two, I could sit and eat an entire box!! I feel like shit afterwards, but it wasn't enough to stop me from eating so much! Maybe one day I can enjoy Mac and Cheese again, but not anytime soon!!
* "Knock, Knock, Knock....MOMMY!!??" Is what I heard at 7:21 this morning!! I heard it and looked at my cell phone thinking it was about 8 and time to get up and when I saw 7:21 I was like are you freakin kidding me!!!??? I refuse to get her out of bed before 8 unless I am already up or we need to be somewhere. I wish I knew what time she actually got up because she tends to play in her bed for god knows how long before she actually gets out and knocks on the door. I am dreading the day she learns to open doors!! I don't want her in my face at 7am saying "Mommy...HI!!" Errrrrr!

2 comments:
Mac n Cheese:Sheila::Peanut Butter:Mary - We just need to stay away from our trigger foods!
I'm totally interested in who this clueless person is. Do tell!
shhhhh...it's a secret!! =)
Post a Comment