- Last Sunday, Bridget and I had the best Target trip ever!! We got to Target around 10am and didn't leave until 1:30!!! It was a very much needed trip for us girls!! I left Savannah with Shawn so we were able to leisurely look at EVERYTHING!! It was wonderful!! After that we had both worked up quite an appetite and ate at the new restaurant Casalinga (I believe that is how it's spelled) and it was amazing!! Such good food!!
- Sunday evening we blew up Savannah's new pool and let her play in the back yard. She had a blast!! It was really cute!
- Shawn had duty Tuesday and once again I got a reminder of what it is like when he is gone on patrol! Sweetest things for dinner!! =)
- Monday night I got a call at 2:30am and it was Tonya and she was in labor! She brought her kiddos over to my house and went to the hospital. She had her baby girl Tuesday, early afternoon!! Last I talked to them they were both doing great!! I can't wait to go see her and hold her!!! =)
- Savannah had a 24-48 hour bug that made her throw up twice! No fun!! She acted like she felt fine and thanks to Mary for coming over to my house to keep an eye on Liam and Xander I was able to take her to the Dr on Tuesday afternoon and make sure she was ok! She is doing fine now!! (She passed on the bug to Shawn and Xander....oops!! Sorry!!)
- I took my Van into the Dealership so I could get a few things checked before I go on my vacation and I am so glad I did!! One of my tires was so warn that it could of blown any time!! The lady said when one tire is warn so much more than the others that it is probably an alinement issue. So I got 4 new tires and my alinement adjusted!! My bill was less than $450 which I was pleasantly surprised because I guess I just figured with it being at the dealership that they would charge way more!!! So now my van checks out and I am good to go on my trip!! yay!!!!
- Savannah is starting to talk more, I think she said her first sentence yesterday..it's kinda funny!! Shawn and I were in the Kitchen and he was leaning over giving me a hug and Savannah ran over and put her hand on his knee and pushed him and said "No Dad Go!" haha!! It was pretty cute!! She still doesn't like when Shawn gets too close to me, she is very territorial of her mommy!! =)
Alright that's all I can think of at the moment! I have a few things to do before I leave for our lunch date! =)

1 comment:
I still can't believe you two were at Target for that long! You're nuts!
I forgot to ask you about the van when we were at lunch. You'll feel much better driving that far knowing the van is in good shape.
Post a Comment