
This eight legged freak was camped out in our guest bathroom! I HATE SPIDERS!!! I am not sure what kinda spider this is, but I don't think it is poisonous. Regardless, the M*F*er is HUGE!! This is the second time I have found one these kinds of spiders in my house, the first time was in Savannah's room!! It was a night Shawn had duty (go figure!) and I had Savannah on my lap and had just gone into her room (lights were off) and I saw something out of the corner of my eye move! I seriously thought it was a lizard because I knew there was no way it could of been a spider...but it was!! The damn thing crawled under Savannah's book case, so there I was, broom in hand to kill it, moving a book case by myself, and squealing the entire time because like stated before..I HATE SPIDERS!!!

OK so now onto something I can tolerate MUCH better!! A day or so ago Savannah and I were in her room and out of the corner of my eye I saw something wiggling across the carpet. It was a little lizard! So I had Savannah bring me one of her pots with a lid and we caught the little lizard and went outside and set it free!! If things have to invade my home, I much prefer lizards over spiders!!!

1 comment:
Ew. That's all I can say about those creatures. You are much braver than I am. I would have cried and freaked out.
Post a Comment