I am loving our weekly evenings at The Sweetest Things. It is such a good thing to get out of the house and just hang out with the girls!! It's a great mixture of women that show up each time, and I have enjoyed my self immensely!!
Shawn, Savannah and I went down to Jax yesterday and did a little shopping, most of which I will probably wind up taking back!! Thanks to Mary giving me a heads up, Micheals Cricut cartridges are all $39.99!!! Every single one of them!! I went a little crazy and got 4 while I was there and I got a rain check on one that they were out of. The rain check is great because when it comes in they will give it to you for the price that it is now! =)
Savannah is at such a fun age! She has been so happy and loving and chatty lately!! She has started actually making the *muah* sound when she gives kisses and it is just too sweet!! She is also making the sound when she blows me kisses, which she didn't use to do. She is doing so good when we go out, we just let her walk around the store, and for the most part, she just follows us around. I can't believe she is going to be 2 in three months!! I think we will probably have a small little party here at the house. =)
I have been toying with the idea of making bows and selling them for cheaper than you can buy at the boutiques, but I don't know if the ones I make are good enough to be sold. So far they have held up great and I think they look adorable. If there is anyone who would like a few free bows for their daughter, and would be willing to tell me the honest truth about them, let me know, I would appreciate the feed back! =)
I have quite a few craft projects that I need to do. I am about to make a baby quilt (the size of a receiving blanket) for the first time, as well as a photo pillow. I have never done either of these so wish me luck!! I also have a few scrapbook projects I need to get done and hopefully I can find the time to do all of this!!

No comments:
Post a Comment