Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend...

This past weekend was very busy.  Usually we just kinda sit around the house or do a little shopping, but that's about it.  We mix it up here and there a do something like dinner with friends or go somewhere new, but this weekend we were actually busy!  Friday night we were invited over to Pat and Bridget's for dinner.  We don't go over there very much because they live on the second level..and well..I am in a wheelchair!  Not a great mix, but when Shawn is with me, it's not really a problem.  So we went over there and had a really good dinner and I played Wii for the first time...bowling..it was actually pretty fun!!  Of course Shawn is now on a Wii kick again, but I still won't let him get one!!  haha!  =)

Saturday, Aunt Bridget and Uncle Pat picked Savannah up in the morning and took her to the beach to play.  She was covered from head to toe in sand and apparently had a blast!!  She took a short nap, and then got all dressed up in a pretty summer dress ( I did not take one damn picture!!) to go to her friend Jack's second birthday party.  Savannah really wasn't in the best mood because she has been fighting a cold for the past week, but she ate a cupcake and played a little and it was fun!  She went home with B & P that night so Shawn and I could have the evening to our selves.  They kept Savannah until we met up at Scott's house Sunday night for dinner.  Wow can that boy cook!!  So over all we had a really good weekend!!  

No comments: