Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Thing or Two....

*  Savannah has had a cough for a few weeks now, but recently it has become "juicy."  We took her to the doctor today to make sure she didn't have fluid on her lungs or anything more serious than just the cough and it turns out she has an ear infection in her left ear!!  I was very shocked because this is the first ear infection the child has ever had.  She has shown no signs or symptoms to make me think she had an ear problem, but that's what the doc said.  So she is now on a 10 day course of Amoxicillin.  I have heard of some icky side effects and hope that she does well and the ear infection clears up quickly!  

*  I desperately want to go through my house and throw about 50% of what I own away!! I am so overwhelmed with just the amount of stuff we have.  I would give anything to have a guest room and office in this house, instead of 2 rooms FULL OF CRAP!!!   Habitat for Humanity came by today and we were finally able to get rid of the old kitchen cabinets (the ones that we are not using in the garage and laundry room), the old dishwasher, old bathroom vanity, sink, faucet, and light, and our old front door!  We actually have room in our garage for the first time in MONTHS!!  But it is still packed full of stuff.  I am on a mission while Shawn is gone to get this damn house organized!!  

*  I have been very into making cards here recently!  I love it!!  Birthday Cards, Anniversary Cards, and Baby Cards!!  My Cricut has been such a wonderful thing!  I am so glad I got it and don't regret spending the money on it or any of the cartridges I got.  I would share some of the cards I have done, but I don't want to ruin it for the people that they are meant for!  

*  I went and signed up for Water Babies class at the rec. center and I am really excited about it.  I don't know exactly what it entails or how much I will actually be able to participate, but getting to go and be in the water with Savannah (and Mary and Claire of course!!) is going to be so much fun!!!  I am really excited!

*  I am going to visit my family in Mississippi and I am just beyond excited!!  Most of my family has never met Savannah and it has been a while since I have seen anyone.  My mom is going to be there the same time I am so it will be awesome to have all 5 generations together in one room!!  I am going to try my hardest to get another picture of all of us so I will have it for Savannah.  She will be able to see the line of wonderful, strong, women she comes from!!  YAY!!!  =)

No comments: