Since we have been back home I seem to have been extremely busy!! The first two days I was jet lagged as hell and didn't even want to get dressed because I felt like complete hell!! Tuesday morning was our first Water Babies class and thank god for that because I think it is what broke the "feeling like shit" cycle! The class was soooooo much fun and the instructors were so nice and helped me out with Savannah so she could participate even though I wasn't able to! Our next class is tomorrow morning and I am so excited!! She loved it and so did I!!!
My friends baby is going to be 3 weeks old this week and I have still yet to meet her...I am such a bad friend!! Hopefully I will be able to get over there tomorrow or friday! If you read this you know who you are..I AM SO SORRY!!!
I am feeling REALLY lazy right now!!
We ordered and got in and installed our new guest bathroom mirror and it looks really good! Picture to come!
We have been spending the evenings outside so Savannah can play in her new pool and water play table. It is fun but damn it is so freakin' hot!!!!
I am almost creatively tapped because of all the projects for the hubby! They are turning out really cute but each one is taking more and more time and thought to get it to look good! He better enjoy them!!!!
Well I have more to post but I have to call my dad and talk to him about when they are coming to visit! I will post pictures soon!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment