* I love getting Email from the hubby!! He is generally really good about sending them to me!
* Shawn drove the boat out and from everything I have heard did a fantastic job!!! I am so extremely proud of him!!
* I cooked dinner for Bridget and Nicole last night and we sat around after Savannah went to bed and sipped girlie drinks and talked about everything and nothing at all! It was a fun girls night!
* I cleaned my entire house yesterday and it is wonderful!! I swept and mopped, cleaned both bathrooms, and the kitchen! The only thing I didn't do, which hopefully I can do this weekend, is dust! But it is so nice to have a clean house!!
* I have so many projects planned for the next few weeks, but knowing me I will procrastinate and 1/2 of them will not get done! oops!!
* As busy as my week was, I have nothing planned for the weekend (with the exception of Sunday night). So Savannah and I are going to River City's, I think, after her nap to go to Ross, Michael's, Dollar Tree, and Panda Express for dinner!!
* My goal is to go to 3 water aerobics classes next week since I missed it this entire past week!
* I want to go see the Sex and the City movie....any takers!!!????
* I can't believe Savannah is going to be 2 in 2 months!!!! I am so excited!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment