Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WHEWWW....

I am worn the hell out!!  The past 3 days have been absolutely crazy!!  So many things have happened!  One of the cooler things is Bridget and I saw a 10 foot gator crossing the road on base!!  We both thought it was a tarp in the road that had probably fallen off a truck, until the "tarp" got up and walked away!   It was freakin' amazing!!  I couldn't believe how fast it was going!  I hope to hell those things stay as far away from me as possible!!  I know I was in my car, but my heart was pounding and I was literally freaking out!  

One of the ladies on our boat had her baby yesterday and Bridget and I went and visited them at the hospital today.  He is sooooooo CUTE!!!!  I held him and didn't ever want to let go!  Mom and baby are doing great and I am so happy for them!!  

Savannah is talking more and more each day!!  I LOVE IT!!  She is so darn cute and it is really neat to be able to ask her a question and her be able to tell me yes or no!  She very much knows what she wants so all I have to do is ask her "do you want _____?"  and she let's me know!  

I am really enjoying all the get togethers that have been going on the past few day!  I hope it continues all summer!!  

I am really sad that our last water babies class is in the morning.  I wish it would continue all summer.  Savannah LOVES going and so do I!  We are going to sign up for the next session but it isn't until august!  

I am drawing a blank on other stuff I wanted to write so that's it for tonight!!  =)





No comments: