Thursday, May 8, 2008

I hate when....

I see something that I have already bought go on clearance!!!!   It irks the hell out of me and I go into *do I still have the receipt, can I return it and buy it again at a lower price* mode!!  Well with this particular item I can't.  It's my living room rug from Lowes!  I waited and waited to see if it would go on sale or clearance because I knew the second I saw it that it was the perfect rug for our living room, but it was more than I wanted to spend on a rug.  Oh well, I love the rug and am very happy with it, just wish I could of gotten it on clearance!!  Boy, the things I will go through to save a buck!  =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

You're so funny with the clearance thing!