Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I Can't Believe My Luck!!
So after weeks of talking to my dad and step mom, they finally gave me dates as to when they are going to come and visit. Well I started looking up prices and airlines a little over a week ago and was kinda bummed about how expensive it was going to be for 3 of them (my brother is coming too!!) to fly out here. I think it was going to be like right at $1200!! Well for what ever reason, tonight when I got online to actually order the tickets, I was absolutely shocked when I saw the prices had gone down 50 bucks per person per flight!! I know it doesn't sound like much but that's saving us $300! My clearance fairy must of been on my shoulder tonight!!! I am so freakin' excited to have my Dad, Parvin, and Matt come visit because neither my dad or Parvin have come to visit us since we have moved...Shawn and I have always gone there! Yay for family visiting!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment