Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Shelby...
I am about to make the most emotional decision I have had to make in a long time. My first born, Shelby, has to go. There are just certain realities I have to face, and this is one of them. Shelby has really been a great dog, she has always had her "issues" and little quirks, that until I had Savannah were just that, little quirks. But now it has become a source of stress for me to the point that I think I am going to loose my mind. I am high strung, that's just how it is, I get annoyed and pissed off over things that maybe some people wouldn't, but that is just who I am and I have to know my limit. Savannah is my limit! The person I was counting on to take Shelby has let me down and now I have to go through the process of trying to find the right family for her. She does have some medical issues that aren't major, but they are there none the less. This is just tearing me up and although I know it is the best thing for Shelby to go to a home that will be able to give her the time and affection that she deserves, she was my first dog and it's killing me to give her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment