Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Savannah is sick....

Last night at about 10:30, right before I was about to start reading in bed for a few, something inside me said "you need to check on Savannah."  It was really strange the feeling I had that something was wrong.  Mother's Intuition!?  So I turned on her video monitor and saw that she was sitting up in bed, then she started scooting toward the head of her bed, onto her pillow.  She stood up and started crying so I went into her room and picked her up.  I was quite confused at first because she was wet.  I thought she had maybe leaked out of her diaper, but then as I was feeling her I felt chunks of something, so then I thought "gross she pooped all over!" Then I looked on her bed, light was still off, and saw a dark shadow looking thing on her bed.  I called Shawn in to turn on the light and there was throw up all over her and her bed!!  I can't remember the last time Savannah has thrown up, so it was a little unnerving.  We got her up and out of her clothes and put her in the bath.  She seemed fine, and after watching an episode of Mickey Mouse and seeing that she wasn't throwing up anymore, we put her back to bed with nice clean sheets and she slept all night.  

Everything seemed fine today, she ate a few things today and held them down.  Then, this evening, after getting back from the commissary, I gave her a Lunchable Jr.  to snack on, and after only eating a few piece she walked into the kitchen and just stood there, a second later she threw up, twice!!  After she was done and we wiped her mouth, she ran over and tackled the cat!!  WTH!!  She doesn't act like she feels bad, yet she has thrown up twice in the last 24 hours!!  It is really strange!  I really hope tonight goes smoothly and that it was just a bug or something!  

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oh yuck! I hope she's feeling better and that it was just a quick bug. See you tonight.