Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clearance Fairy...

Well the "Clearance Fairy" has lead us to another find!!!  The other night while we were down at River City's, Shawn decided he needed to run into Lowe's....I believe he was checking out the stock on the tile we were going to do in the Kitchen (18X18 version of what is in the bathroom).  Savannah and I didn't go in at first, but my phone rang and Shawn told me that the Travertine was on clearance and that I should come in and take a look and I am very glad that I did!!  We got this Travertine for like $1.80 per sq. ft. It was on clearance plus they were running an additional 10% off any in stock flooring!!  I LOVE it and you can see one of our soon to be installed kitchen cabinet's right behind the tile and how good it looks together!!   I seriously can't believe our luck in finding such good deals!!  


1 comment:

Mary said...

It's so pretty! I can't wait to see it on your floor!