Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Morning's Ramblings..

We were going to go to a different park on base this morning, but it is raining!!  It sucks because now I am probably going to be stuck in the house with Savannah and that is never fun, she tends to get pretty fussy if we don't get out of the house for a bit.   
***

Tomorrow morning at 10 am we are going up to base for the easter egg hunt.  I am really excited because I am going to dress Savannah up in a dress and sandals which I don't ever do.  I hope it has dried up by then!
***

Shawn got pinned yesterday!!  He is officially qualified and has his dolphins!!  Its crazy how proud I am of him and in turn, how proud he seems to be of himself!!  But he has worked really hard and done a great job and I just wanted to share!!
***

I am totally addicted to Craigslist!  I am on there all the time trying to find a great deal on something I want.  I am so spoiled by it, that I won't pay full price for very much anymore.  Especially furniture!  (Couches and Mattresses excluded!)  But you really have to know prices of retail because we got our armoire for $400 at the Rooms To Go outlet store and there are people trying to sell armoires that aren't as big or nice for $400 plus!  So after we got our armoire and buffet for such good prices I saw how much people are trying to rip you off!  But sometimes you really can find great deals!!  The armoire in Savannah's room I got off there for $25!  It isn't real wood, but it has been a great piece and for the price, well you can't beat that!  
***

I joined Facebook and I have to say I don't like it as much as MySpace.  So if anyone has a Facebook account, you can add me to it if you want!
***

That's all I can think of at the moment!  Hope all of my friends and family have a great weekend!!!  =)

No comments: