Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I wanna 'nother one!

My cousin and two of my friends are pregnant right now and somehow it has affected me.  I am having this urge to want to have another baby.  You know the saying "I just felt my uterus skip a beat" well that's kinda what it feels like.  I feel it down in my tummy and in my heart.  I love Savannah so much and although she wears me out to no end, I have been thinking A LOT lately about having another baby.  It makes more since for me to wait until Savannah is a little older so she could actually help but the emotional side of me doesn't want to wait that long!  Although, I am pretty sure the two things stopping me from trying right now is how much I dread doing the all nighters and the fact that Shawn would be out to sea around the due date.  So we are currently talking about what we want and timing and everything.  I am just really happy for all these women who are having babies!! I will have to get my baby fix with theirs!   =)

No comments: