Saturday, January 26, 2008
WAAYYYY Too Much Fun!!
Last night was Shawn's boat party. Mary was wonderful enough to line up a baby sitter for both of our girlies which allowed us to be able to go out and have a great time!! The party was at St. Simons Island, about 45 min. north of us. The night started off really well and only got better!! I might of had a little too much fun considering Mary had to pull the car over on our ride home so I could...well...I won't go into detail but it wasn't pretty! haha!! I have a bunch of pictures to post but my camera died from taking so many but once the battery is charged I will post them. It was really nice to get all dressed up and hang out with such a wonderful group of people! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We did have a lot of fun didn't we? I can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment