Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Today Was A Fun Day...

Although it started off with me being woken up by the phone, which wasn't any where near me so I couldn't answer it.  It was some damn telemarketer, I know this because they called back TWICE tonight!!  Losers!  Anyways, after that, Savannah and I got up and got dressed and went over to Mary's house to play!  Savannah and Claire are beyond cute together.  They get along so well which gave Mary and I some much needed time to scrapbook and talk!!  Savannah napped over there and Mary was wonderful enough to watch Savannah while I ran and met Shawn up at the commissary.  (Savannah was asleep the whole time I was gone!)  

After I picked Savannah up we came home and I made us a really good dinner!  Sauteed Chicken (seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder) sliced up, Healthy Harvest Rotini noodles, garlic alfredo sauce, sauteed peppers and mushrooms, and broccoli!!  It was a really yummy dish!  

Tonya had a night out with the girls planned for tonight and her babysitter fell through so I watched Liam and Xander from about 6 - 9 this evening.  These 3 kids are crazy together!  I took a shower and when I got out Shawn was sweating from playing so hard with them!!  The three of them really had a good time tonight!    Savannah is currently passed the F*** OUT!!  She did some power playing today and is exhausted!!  So, over all I had a really good day. I am going to finish up my cup of green tea with lemon and then I am going to go to bed!  G' Night!  =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I had fun yesterday. We'll have to plan another cropping day for next week!